Pets are used to protect you, heal you, and damage nearby zombies.
Pets can be obtained:
- From the Shop (In-game "cash")
- By purchasing them with Robux (Game Passes Shop)
- Accomplishing Missions (Missions Menu)
List of Pets that can be bought in the shopEdit
- Epic Duck ($2,000, heals you slowly)
- Spirit ($5,000, heals you moderately)
- Pumpkin ($8,000, knocks back nearby zombies)
- Unicorn ($10,000, heals you and damages nearby zombies)
- Phoenix ($14,000, burns zombies around you)
- Azurewrath ($18,000, shoots damaging projectiles at zombies)
- Dragon ($20,000, shoots fireballs at nearby zombies)
- Ghost Phoenix ($30,000, burns zombies around you, similar effect to the Fire Phoenix)
List of pets obtained from missionsEdit
- King Slime (Mission: Kill King Slime, throws green rays at nearby zombies)
- Noob (Mission: Survive 10 Waves, heals you slowly)
- Mega Tank (Mission: Kill Mega Tank, throws small rocks at nearby zombies)
- Skull (Mission: Survive 250 Waves, blazes nearby enemies with red fire)
- Doge (Mission: Survive 50 Waves, heals you and damages nearby zombies)
- Bat (Mission: Kill 25 Vampires, makes you jump higher)
- Fancy Crab (Mission: Kill 2 Crystal Zombies, heals you slowly over time)
- Dark Ghost (Mission: Kill Dark Ghost, fires red damaging orbs at nearby enemies)
- Snowman (Mission: Kill 50 Ice Zombies, slightly knock backs nearby enemies)
- Cthulhu (Mission: Kill 40 Ghosts, fires deadly orbs at nearby enemies)
- Ghost Dragon (Mission: Kill 600 Demons, a ghost dragon that shoots spiritual balls at nearby zombies).
- Demon Overlord (Mission: Kill Demon Overlord Boss, blazes nearby enemies with purple fire while in combat.
- Dragon Beast (Mission: Kill Dragon Beast Boss, blazes nearby enemies with fire while in combat).
- Alien Leader (Mission: Kill Alien Leader Boss, shoots purple orbs which steal the target's health.)
Special Pets Edit
- Money Bag (Obtained by joining the official Zombie Attack group, gives you 4 Cash every 3 seconds while you're alive).
- Dominus Pet (1,000 Robux) Heals you, damages and pushes back nearby zombies, and makes you jump higher.
- Predator Pet (800 Robux) Blazes Nearby Zombies With Red Fire.
- Ghost Pet (Obtained by collecting 100 candies on the Halloween Carnival Map) it will protect and speed up the player for 1 second after recieving damage.
- Pets were added in V.3.
- There is some confusion between the dragon that is bought with cash and the ghost dragon that is obtained by missions.